Saturday, May 2, 2009

Assurance for Pink Saturday and Beyond

A clip board of brown and silver, the stress relief painting provides, a Beautiful Assurance of Hope and Comfort for me both a few years ago when I painted it and again today as the world seems to be changing too fast.



When I sing this song and remember these words, I feel wrapped in a huge Hug of Peace and Comfort.



Then the world looks as bright as the First Day!

Happy Pink Saturday,
Melissa

For more Pink Saturday Yummies, visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound!

9 comments:

  1. Your post is very sweet, and a good reminder that knowing the Lord is the Sweetest of All. Pink Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clip board! That is one of my favorite songs. Your blog is so cute! Love the background! Have a wonderful PINK day! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this lovely post!
    ~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday; I just love your clip board, it is so beautiful. And I also Love that song, it is so comforting to me. Thank you for sharing..

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clip board is a beautiful reminder! Happy late Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clip board - Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most beautiful clipboard I have ever seen!

    Thansk for your kind comment on the loss of my Gizzy. He will be missed forever but Rudy is helping me to deal w/ it.

    And why in the world did you delete your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is a beautiful clip board, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW, your kitties are adorable and the clipboard is wonderful. I wish I could paint but I have NO talent in that area of crafting. I can knit, crochet and cook. Wish I could paint...

    ReplyDelete